What can I return?
You may request returns for most items you buy from sellers listed on indishades.com that are within the return window, except those that are explicitly identified as not returnable on the product detail page and/or indishades.com Returns policy.
What are the return guidelines?
Following are the return guidelines:
1. The item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
2. If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given.
3. Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with indishades.com Refund Policy, be issued a refund to your original payment method.
For Pay on Delivery orders, refunds will be processed either to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)) or Indishades account (as Indishades Pay balance).
Where can I view status of return?
1. Locate the item from Your Orders.
2. Select Return/Refund status.
Can I return a Global Store Product?
The General Returns Policy is applicable for all Indishades Global Store Products. Eligible products can be returned through courier Pick-up or Self-return. We only offer Self-Return for products worth more than INR 25,000.
Indishades Refund Policy
Following are the refund processing timelines after the item is received by Amazon or the Seller notifies us of the receipt of the return:
1. Refund Timelines
2. Refund for Pay on Delivery Orders
3. Paper Cheque Clearing
4. Shipping Cost Refunds
For Fulfilled by Indishades (FBI) orders:
1. If the payment method, which you used to make the payment (such as credit/ debit card) at the time of purchase, is no longer valid, refund will be issued through a demand draft.
2. If we receive a payment failure notice from your bank, refund will be issued through a demand draft.
We will send you an e-mail asking you to call us and provide your name and address where you want the demand draft to be sent. After we receive these details, refund will be initiated.
For Seller-Fulfilled orders:
1. For damaged/ defective items, the seller will issue a refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
2. In any case where a refund is required, the seller(s) need to authorise that refund. indishades.com can assist in facilitating refunds for you only when the seller notifies us of the receipt of the item. Once the seller notifies us of the receipt of the return item, the above refund time period will apply for processing refunds.
Refund for Pay on Delivery Orders
For Pay on Delivery orders, refunds will be processed either to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)) or Indishades account (as Indishades Pay balance). If you wish to receive the Pay on Delivery order’s refund to your bank account, you can update the details of the bank account.
Note: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your Indishades account should match with the name of the bank account holder.
Shipping Cost Refunds
1. For Fulfilled by Indishades and Prime Eligible items, return shipping costs of upto Rs. 100 will be refunded. The cost of gift-wrapping will also be refunded, if any.
Note: If you incur return shipping charges over Rs.100 for returning large and heavy items, you can contact us for an additional refund. For refund of such additional charges, proof of payment, like a courier receipt needs to be submitted.
2. If you're returning a Seller-Fulfilled item, you can request the seller to reimburse the return shipping charges you incurred. In such cases, a seller might ask you to provide the courier receipt.
Note: The seller will not refund the shipping cost incurred in case of change-of-mind returns.